Cat C HGV Class 2

Want to start your HGV driving career? You should get your LGV/HGV Cat C licence first. A LGV/HGV Cat C licence is a broad term which covers vehicles over 3500kg and trailers up to 750kg. It is also known as a Class 2 licence, but both refer to exactly the same qualification. HGVs driven under a this licence are sometimes known as rigid body vehicles, and are the types of lorries you usually see transporting goods across the country or Europe. We have Cat C HGV/LGV Class 2 diving courses that will teach you everything that you need to know. With experienced driving instructors and a high pass rate, try one of our HGV driving courses today.

Showing 1–9 of 39 results