1a. All Training our subject to Kim Driver Training’s Terms and conditions.
There is a 7 day cooling off period once you have paid your invoice however this becomes void if you request or require any Training related information, bookings or Training related materials.
1b. All courses will need to be paid within 24 hours of receiving the invoice.
Your Training process will begin 7 days after you have paid the invoice.
1c. Refund Policy
Once your Training Process has commenced and/or
1. The D2 & D4 Forms have Posted to you
2. Subscription to your Online Revision has commenced
3. Medical Arranged & Booked
4. Theory, Hazard Perception and/or Driver CPC Module 2 has been arranged and booked
5. Training dates have been sent to you.
6. Training Materials sent to you i.e WhatsApp Videos, emails , show me tell me Questions, Driver cpc paperwork, anything sent to you from Kim Driver Training .
Then all refund fees will be subject to administration fees plus the costs of Training Materials, and fees of all Training related bookings .
7. If a refund is requested within 4 weeks of you paying your invoice you will receive 75%of your fees paid less all costs stated above
7a. If a refund is requested within 8 weeks of you paying your invoice you will receive 50% of your fees paid less all costs stated above.
7b. If a refund is requested within 3 months of you paying your invoice you will receive 25% of your fees paid less all costs stated above .
7c. If a refund is requested within 4 months of you paying your invoice you will receive 0% of your fees paid less all costs stated above.
1d. If the DVLA Medical is failed we will require proof of the DVLA Letter to refund any monies due.
1e. Kim Driver Training hold the right to change your course due to weather conditions, DVSA strikes, vehicle breakdown, Covid related Tiers, Lockdowns or illness to instructors or any other unseen circumstances.
1f. If it has been deemed after your Driver Training that you are Not ready for your Driving test then this will be cancelled and all fees forfeited.
1g. If you can not attend your training course or any appointment that has been arranged for you then all fees will be forfeited.
1h. If you have booked a package deal then the monies payed can be used for retests, up until the monies are all used. At this point the package deal will cease and you will then be required to pay the full cost for your next course.
Kim Driver Training LTD
Unit 2 City Limits, Danehill, Reading, Berkshire, England, RG6 4UP