Cat C+E HGV Class1

Cat C+E HGV Class 1

A class 1 HGV licence, also known as a category C + E license, allows you to drive vehicles that are 7 and half tonnes and above and have a trailer that detaches. These vehicles are typically very large and used for long haul routes.

What is the difference between a Class 1 and Class 2 driver?

Class 1 drivers can drive a category C+E vehicle, which is basically articulated lorries. However, Class 2 drivers can drive a Category C vehicle, which are rigid body vehicles. These include fire engines and refuse collection vehicles. Generally, Class 1 drivers are paid a higher wage and do long-haul driving, whilst Class 2 drivers usually work around towns and cities.

Learn to drive a Cat C+E HGV Class 1 vehicle with us. All of our courses are taught in our vehicles. We have experienced instructors and a high pass rate.

Showing 1–9 of 38 results